Hello October! How nice it is for you to finally be here and for me to finally start wearing woolly hats and berry toned lips!💋 It’s that time of year where we can finally start thinking about Christmas which just feels me with so much excitement! I have endless to-do lists that I need to complete or even start ticking off but I am totally rubbish at that, so I thought to try another method to get things done was to list the main important goals.
I think every month it is important to think about your goals and things you would like to achieve before the next month. This way, it helps you achieve the things you want to get done instead of pushing them to the side and month after month goes by with nothing done. I have sat and thought these goals over, even if they are just silly ones; a goal is a goal whether that is big or small!
• Update my makeup draws to more seasonal products
• Rebrand my Photography website and Logo with a whole new look
• Bake some Autumn inspired goodies
• Get up super early to catch the beautiful sunrise over the canal
• Invest in some new Autumn/Winter clothes
• Do lots of Photography promotion and meet some lovely new people along the way
• Clean out my wardrobe and give the clothes I no longer where to charity
• Organise my day to day by using my diary on a day to day (no more forgetting things 🙈)
• Take more time to go walking on my days off and capture the prettiest around us
• Practise and explore the features on my camera and experiment with new things
What are you goals for the new month and what are you going to do to tick them off your list? I would love to know your to-do lists! 😊💜
You can follow my Photography site over at www.abbiewyattphotograhy.com or if you are on Facebook you will find me at Abbie Wyatt Photography and of course, Instagram at Abbie Wyatt Photography! 💕📷 Or you if you want to follow my personal Instagram, you can find me at @abbiewyatt!